Sunday 6 April 2014

Vitamin C & some 60's soul.

So its Sunday afternoon, I’m sat in bed listening to Lee Moses ‘Bad Girl’ and may even follow it up with a bit of Carole King...I’m generally feeling much better than I have done all week as unfortunately I have been ill.
I thought I’d share a few of the things that have kept me going these past few days (aside from the Doctor).



Whilst I’m on the topic; German doctors, efficiency at its best! I literally called up Friday morning, had an appointment within the hour and all of the drugs (prescription of course) by 12! A-m-azing.
I have spent the past 2 days in bed, with a brief trip to the lovely Carmen’s for afternoon tea with the girls yesterday. I have to say after a day of resting I become incredibly restless (does that even make sense?!). I have a lot to do today in my flat but I am already thinking a walk to Nymphenburg palace may be in order just to get some fresh air in my lungs! (Man, I’m going to miss being able to do that on a Sunday afternoon!).
 Without further ado here’s what’s kept me sane these past few days;

ORANGES. 
Vitamin  C. Get.in.my.system.

TEA.
I’m English, go figure.

Vegetables & Pasta.
Vitamins. Energy. Substance.

COOKIES.
These are SO good...full of fat but hey, give a girl a break when she’s sick!

Series...ALL of the series.
I don’t know why but I just haven’t been keeping up to date with my American series recently it’s been all about the home grown; My Mad Fat Diary, Dr Who and a lot of English dramas, so I thought I’d use my time not so wisely and catch up!

Volume - Texturizing Hairspray.
I picked this up when I was collecting ALL of the drugs.  I've seen a few people raving about texturizing sprays and as I have naturally straight hair one of my pet hates about it being long, is that it tends to flatten to my head with the weight.  I thought I’d give this one a whirl as I generally love L'Oreal products. When I eventually venture out with any form of effort in my appearance I’ll let you know how I get on.

Skype.
Mother dearest is keen on dosing me up with some tea that will basically knock me out at night and lots, LOTS of alcohol gel to prevent me picking up any more viruses.



But its got to be said bring on Monday morning blues! I have no idea how people do this every day!  My brain is in need of stimulation.
I’m pretty sure I’ll be blogging at some point in the week as I have quite a busy  but  nice week ahead, regardless of the doc telling me I should be resting, oopsie.

Ciao!

'I always had a repulsive need to be something more than human'. - David Bowie

No comments:

Post a Comment